PLEASE READ AND SAVE THESE IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce
the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using this heater.
2. This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces.
If provided, use handles when moving this heater. Keep combustible materials, such
as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes, and curtains at least 3 feet (0.9m) from
the front of the heater and keep them away from the sides and rear.
3. Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or invalids
and whenever the heater is left operating and unattended.
4. Always unplug heater when not in use.
5. Do not operate any heater with a damaged cord or plug or after the heater
malfunctions, has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return heater to
authorized service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or
6. Do not use outdoors.
7. This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas and similar indoor
locations. Never locate heater where it may fall into bathtub or other water container.
8. Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar
coverings. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
9. To disconnect heater, first turn controls to off, then remove plug from outlet.
10. Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this
may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
11. To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. Do not
use on soft surfaces, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
12. A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use it in the areas where
gasoline, paint, or flammable liquids are used or stored.
13. Use this heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by
the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
14. Avoid the use of an extension cord because the extension cord may overheat and
cause a risk of fire. However, if you have to use an extension cord, the cord shall be
No. 14 AWG minimum size and rated no less than 1875 watts.
15. This heater draws 12.5 amps during operation. To prevent overloading a circuit, do
not plug the heater into a circuit that already has other appliances working.
16. It is normal for the plug to feel warm to the touch; however, a loose fit between the AC
outlet (receptacle) and plug may cause overheating and distortion of the plug. Contact
a qualified electrician to replace loose or worn outlet.
17. The output of this heater may vary and its temperature may become intense enough to
burn exposed skin. Use of this heater is not recommended for persons with reduced
PLEASE READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
sensitivity to heat or an inability to react to avoid burns.
18.“SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS”